A project is a unit of work that needs to be completed. All of the projects for which one of your profiles is the project owner are shown on the My Projects tab of the Projects page. Icons to the left of the project name indicate the project status and the number of project notifications.
Note: If there are more than 10 projects to list, there are page numbers and arrows at the bottom of the page to navigate through the list.
To view a list of projects for which one of your profiles (individual or company) is the project owner:
- Choose Projects from the left navigation menu.
- Choose the My Projects tab. A list of all projects for which one of your profiles is the project owner is displayed.
For each project listed on My Projects, the following information is provided:
- Project Name. The name of the project. An icon is displayed to the left of the Project Name to indicate the status of the invoice. If there are notifications about the project, a number in a red circle is displayed to the left of the status icon indicating the number of updates for the project.
- Project Owner. The profile name (individual or company name) of the project owner.
- Billed. The amount that has been billed towards the project. View Finances to see all invoices and payments.
- Paid. The amount that has been paid for the project.
- Updated At. The date and time of the most recent project update.
Click on an project name to view basic details about that project and the Savio project chat room. Choose Show Details to display specific details about the project.
From the project details page, you can: