Technologies allows you to specify the specific tools and applications that you have experience and expertise using. Project owners can see all of your technologies when viewing your profile, and can search for experts that have experience using specific technologies when initiating new proects.
Technologies are organized into technology types and listed alphabetically. They represent your experience with specific software applications, tools, and platforms. Each technology type has multiple applications listed underneath. Click on the arrow to the left of the checkbox to expand the list of technologies. A search box is also available to search for a specific application.
To add technologies to your profile:
- Select My Profile from the left navigation menu.
- Select the desired profile:
- Select your name to select your individual profile; or
- Select the name of the desired company.
- Select Technologies from the list of profile screens under the profile name. The Technologies page displays a list of available technologies.
- Select the checkbox next to each technology that you or your company have experience using. Technologies are separated into types, with specific applications listed under each category. Click the arrow or type name to expand the list of applications for that technology type. Selecting the checkbox next to a techniology type heading selects all applications contained within that type.
Note: You may also search for a specific application by typing it in the search box. As you enter the technology name in the search box, the list of technologies is filtered to show matching technologies.
- Once you have selected all of your technologies, choose Save to save your Technologies list.
Note: You must click Save to save any changes made to the current page. If you leave the page by selecting a different profile page or using the left navigation menu to go to a different page without first choosing Save, any changes made to the current page are lost.